74 Shouts - 133,751 Scrobbles
Industrial-strength drone, art-techno, noise and moody synth experimentation from Roly Porter, formerly of Vex'd. Operating in a similar sphere to the last Subtext drop from Emptyset, Porter mines a rich seam of eerie, corrosive greyscale and moreover heavy, righteously dub-wise electronics, with a warped but careful sense of modern classical composition.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cloud - (10:05) - 1,230 plays
- Atar - (2:56) - 929 plays
- Birth - (6:23) - 1,033 plays
- Gravity - (8:18) - 977 plays
- Tleilax - (7:03) - 987 plays
- Giant - (5:56) - 964 plays
- Sequence - (5:18) - 829 plays
- Kaitain - (1:32) - 714 plays
- Hessra - (0:59) - 760 plays
- Corrin - (6:39) - 693 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online