0 Shouts - 1,357 Scrobbles
Rolling Dog consists of five young chaps - Matt Woolway: Vocals, Rob Mason: Guitar, Kevin Jubb: Keys, Jack Stanton: Bass and Sam Woolway: Drums, all from the same town near Portsmouth. With a passion for killer pop songs and live performances involving blood and sweat (as of yet no tears) the band recite tales of sleazy suburbia, alligators, spooky discos, holding hands, catching buses and reading tea leaves.Read More...
The band produce all their own material and after recording their first demo Rolling Dog managed to sell out the 400-capacity Wedgewood Rooms two times in a row through sheer word of mouth. The band were also personally invited to play at Alan McGee’s ‘And now we’re off to rehab’ night at the historic Garage venue in London.
Following subsequent support slots with Kasabian, Chikinki and Boy Kill Boy, Rolling Dog's DIY recordings were soon playlisted by Steve Lamacq on Radio One as well as being aired on Six Music and XFM.
With 2007 comes the release of the band's first single through Hungry Kid Records – the awesome “Fire! Fire! Fire!”.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fire! Fire! Fire! - 165 plays
- Alligators - 86 plays
- Question Answer (Simon Heartfield Rework) - 45 plays
- Spookyvision (Simon Heartfield Rework) - 37 plays
- This Is Your Life - 54 plays
- See You Later - 106 plays
- One Chance Left (Simon Heartfield Rework) - 29 plays
- 2000AD (Simon Heartfield Rework) - 25 plays
- Robot Baby - 91 plays
- See You Later (sample) - 37 plays