Roky Erickson with Okkervil River
32 Shouts - 237,543 Scrobbles
Ten years ago, Roky Erickson's legacy as one of rock and roll's most tragic figures had already been written. Once regarded as a spectacularly gifted singer and one of psychedelic music's founding fathers, Erickson had watched his career fall apart while locked in a maximum security prison for the criminally insane. He had eventually retreated to a housing project in South Austin where he kept multiple televisions and radios on at full volume to drown out the voices in his head. No one had heard from him in over a decade.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Goodbye Sweet Dreams - (4:26) - 1,163 plays
- Devotional Number One - (2:17) - 635 plays
- Ain't Blues Too Sad - (1:23) - 512 plays
- Be and Bring Me Home - (5:36) - 588 plays
- Bring Back the Past - (2:02) - 530 plays
- John Lawman - (3:56) - 458 plays
- True Love Cast Out All Evil - (4:30) - 452 plays
- Forever - (3:58) - 387 plays
- Think of as One - (5:21) - 388 plays
- Please, Judge - (4:26) - 348 plays