Roky Erickson with Okkervil River
32 Shouts - 226,740 Scrobbles
Ten years ago, Roky Erickson's legacy as one of rock and roll's most tragic figures had already been written. Once regarded as a spectacularly gifted singer and one of psychedelic music's founding fathers, Erickson had watched his career fall apart while locked in a maximum security prison for the criminally insane. He had eventually retreated to a housing project in South Austin where he kept multiple televisions and radios on at full volume to drown out the voices in his head. No one had heard from him in over a decade.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Goodbye Sweet Dreams - (4:26) - 1,209 plays
- Ain't Blues Too Sad - (1:23) - 667 plays
- Devotional Number One - (2:17) - 668 plays
- Be and Bring Me Home - (5:36) - 564 plays
- Bring Back the Past - (2:02) - 614 plays
- True Love Cast Out All Evil - (4:30) - 583 plays
- John Lawman - (3:56) - 514 plays
- Forever - (3:58) - 478 plays
- Think of as One - (5:21) - 435 plays
- Please, Judge - (4:26) - 437 plays