2 Shouts - 7,597 Scrobbles
Five years after his two year stint being the keyboardist-organist-background singer to multi-platinum Grammy© winner Alicia Keys and a third botched recording deal, Rogiérs (pronounced Ro-ghe-ay) finally stands at the segue of ‘indie-artist with unyielding buzz’ and ‘certified breakthrough’ in R&B/Soul/Hip-Hop. A point that he always imagined but simultaneously disbelieves. “I’ve pursued this for so long that there’ve been moments when I forgot why I was doing it, and even more-that I actually could do it”, says the singer/songwriter/producer and label head.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Home (Opolopo remix) - (6:02) - 66 plays
- The Walls - (5:23) - 22 plays
- Fa Sho - (3:49) - 38 plays
- Come Into My World - (4:52) - 17 plays
- We Must Be - (4:17) - 7 plays
- Explanation (Reprise) - (1:10) - 6 plays
- My Gift (Applejac Remix) - (5:19) - 8 plays
- Feel It Now - (4:56) - 5 plays
- Come When You Call - (4:20) - 4 plays
- One of them Good Girls - (3:31) - 3 plays