Roger Ruskin Spear
0 Shouts - 3,822 Scrobbles
Roger Ruskin Spear (born 29 June 1943, in Hammersmith, West London), the son of Ruskin Spear, was a founding member of The Bonzo Dog Band, staying with it until its end. After the band broke up, Spear continued as a performance artist with his robots in a show called Kinetic Wardrobe. A feature of this was a tailor's dummy fitted with proximity switches, which produced increasingly high-pitched screams when a hand neared its chest.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- When Yuba Plays The Rumba On The Tuba (From 'The Third Little Show') (2007 Digital Remaster) - (3:04) - 14 plays
- Pinball Wizard - (3:11) - 14 plays
- I Love To Bumpity Bump - (2:36) - 8 plays
- Heartbreak Hotel - (4:07) - 6 plays
- Morecambe And Wise - (3:32) - 6 plays
- Living Doll - (2:18) - 9 plays
- On Her Doorstep Last Night - (2:18) - 9 plays
- Shove-Off Shostakovitch - (2:48) - 7 plays
- All By Yourself In The Moonlight - (5:27) - 10 plays
- Drop Out - (2:01) - 9 plays