Roger Ruskin Spear
0 Shouts - 4,129 Scrobbles
Roger Ruskin Spear (born 29 June 1943, in Hammersmith, West London), the son of Ruskin Spear, was a founding member of The Bonzo Dog Band, staying with it until its end. After the band broke up, Spear continued as a performance artist with his robots in a show called Kinetic Wardrobe. A feature of this was a tailor's dummy fitted with proximity switches, which produced increasingly high-pitched screams when a hand neared its chest. He was also a member and co-founder of Bill Posters Will Be Band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Drop Out - (2:01) - 23 plays
- Blue Baboon - (5:13) - 11 plays
- I Love To Bumpity Bump - 2007 Digital Remaster - (2:37) - 20 plays
- Matress Man - 13 plays
- All By Yourself In The Moonlight - (5:27) - 11 plays
- I'm A Fly - (2:59) - 9 plays
- The Liberty Laughing Song - (4:02) - 8 plays
- When Yuba Plays The Rumba On The Tuba (From 'The Third Little Show') - 2007 Digital Remaster - (3:06) - 11 plays
- Make Yourself A Happiness Pie - (3:27) - 9 plays
- Doctor Rock - (4:07) - 7 plays