Roger Ruskin Spear
0 Shouts - 3,974 Scrobbles
Roger Ruskin Spear (born 29 June 1943, in Hammersmith, West London), the son of Ruskin Spear, was a founding member of The Bonzo Dog Band, staying with it until its end. After the band broke up, Spear continued as a performance artist with his robots in a show called Kinetic Wardrobe. A feature of this was a tailor's dummy fitted with proximity switches, which produced increasingly high-pitched screams when a hand neared its chest.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- When Yuba Plays The Rumba On The Tuba (From 'The Third Little Show') - 2007 Digital Remaster - (3:06) - 10 plays
- Drop Out - (2:01) - 9 plays
- I Love To Bumpity Bump - 2007 Digital Remaster - (2:37) - 13 plays
- I Love To Bumpity Bump - (2:36) - 12 plays
- Trouble With my Trousers - 7 plays
- On Her Doorstep Last Night - (2:18) - 5 plays
- Morecambe And Wise - (3:32) - 3 plays
- Blue Baboon - (5:13) - 3 plays
- Trouser Press - (3:01) - 2 plays
- Unusual - (2:43) - 3 plays