8 Shouts - 84,437 Scrobbles
Roger O'Donnell (born October 29) is an English keyboard/piano player best known for his work with The Cure, The Psychedelic Furs and Thompson Twins. In 2005 however he embarked on a new career in electronic music and this is the area in which he is most acknowledged today. After writing a song for the documentary film Moog about Bob Moog the godfather of the modern sytnhesizer he went on to record a full length album recorded entirely on that one instrument, the Moog Voyager.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Changing - (7:08) - 196 plays
- The Prince of Time - (7:43) - 202 plays
- Song (From The Silver Box) - (3:49) - 183 plays
- The Truth in Me - (5:21) - 194 plays
- Endlessly - (5:36) - 154 plays
- If You We're Alone - (0:30) - 154 plays
- Treasure - (3:43) - 172 plays
- For The Truth In You - (4:17) - 148 plays
- Tiny Pieces Of You - (4:01) - 123 plays
- Not Without You - (3:32) - 105 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online