22 Shouts - 282,046 Scrobbles
Roger McGuinn (born James McGuinn III) is most famous for being a founding member, singer, guitarist, and songwriter in The Byrds. Since that band's demise he has had moderate success as a solo artist, working with many other artists, including Bob Dylan and Tom Petty. Some of his solo material has appeared in films, such as 1969's Easy Rider.
Roger, along with the other Byrds members, was honored with an induction into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 1991.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThe river flows
It flows to the sea
Wherever that river goes
That's where I want to be
Flow river flow
- It's Alright Ma (I'm Only Bleeding) - (3:05) - 1,742 plays
- LyricsL.A.'s asleep, you roll up your window
The night air is cold, the freeway is clear
In a green Gucci bag are your prized possessions
The jewels of your mind to hold back the fear
And when Monday comes 'round, there's a high lonesome sound
- Mr. Tambourine Man - (2:17) - 408 plays
- It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding) - 394 plays
- Circle Song - (3:01) - 221 plays
- Up To Me - (5:37) - 194 plays
- Someone to Love - (3:34) - 223 plays
- Jolly Roger - (4:59) - 200 plays
- Take Me Away - (3:04) - 142 plays