33 Shouts - 477,180 Scrobbles
Roger Eugene Eno was born in Woodbridge, England in 1959. He is known primarily as an ambient composer. He began euphonium lessons at twelve and at sixteen entered Colchester College to study music. On graduating and after a period of busking in London he returned to Colchester to run a music therapy course at a local hospital for the mentally handicapped. His first recording experience was with his brother Brian Eno and Daniel Lanois for the album Apollo at Lanois' Grant Avenue Studios in Canada. His first solo album Voices appeared shortly afterwards.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Voices - (2:32) - 1,924 plays
- Through The Blue - (4:24) - 1,308 plays
- A Paler Sky - (3:25) - 1,172 plays
- A Place In The Wilderness - (3:49) - 965 plays
- Recalling Winter - (3:29) - 873 plays
- The Old Dance - (3:58) - 658 plays
- Evening Tango - (3:13) - 582 plays
- Fleeting Smile - (2:32) - 775 plays
- Grey Promenade - (4:31) - 486 plays
- One Gull - (3:36) - 382 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online