32 Shouts - 452,588 Scrobbles
Roger Eugene Eno was born in Woodbridge, England in 1959. He is known primarily as an ambient composer. He began euphonium lessons at twelve and at sixteen entered Colchester College to study music. On graduating and after a period of busking in London he returned to Colchester to run a music therapy course at a local hospital for the mentally handicapped. His first recording experience was with his brother Brian Eno and Daniel Lanois for the album Apollo at Lanois' Grant Avenue Studios in Canada. His first solo album Voices appeared shortly afterwards.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Voices - (2:32) - 1,837 plays
- Through The Blue - (4:24) - 1,271 plays
- A Paler Sky - (3:25) - 988 plays
- A Place In The Wilderness - (3:49) - 861 plays
- Recalling Winter - (3:29) - 748 plays
- Evening Tango - (3:13) - 586 plays
- Fleeting Smile - (2:32) - 930 plays
- The Old Dance - (3:58) - 461 plays
- Reflections On I.K.B. - (3:52) - 464 plays
- Winter Music - (4:24) - 384 plays