32 Shouts - 453,662 Scrobbles
Roger Eugene Eno was born in Woodbridge, England in 1959. He is known primarily as an ambient composer. He began euphonium lessons at twelve and at sixteen entered Colchester College to study music. On graduating and after a period of busking in London he returned to Colchester to run a music therapy course at a local hospital for the mentally handicapped. His first recording experience was with his brother Brian Eno and Daniel Lanois for the album Apollo at Lanois' Grant Avenue Studios in Canada. His first solo album Voices appeared shortly afterwards.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Voices - (2:32) - 1,910 plays
- Through The Blue - (4:24) - 1,263 plays
- A Paler Sky - (3:25) - 1,039 plays
- A Place In The Wilderness - (3:49) - 895 plays
- Recalling Winter - (3:29) - 738 plays
- Evening Tango - (3:13) - 597 plays
- Fleeting Smile - (2:32) - 971 plays
- The Old Dance - (3:58) - 483 plays
- Winter Music - (4:24) - 443 plays
- Reflections On I.K.B. - (3:51) - 445 plays