32 Shouts - 450,959 Scrobbles
Roger Eugene Eno was born in Woodbridge, England in 1959. He is known primarily as an ambient composer. He began euphonium lessons at twelve and at sixteen entered Colchester College to study music. On graduating and after a period of busking in London he returned to Colchester to run a music therapy course at a local hospital for the mentally handicapped. His first recording experience was with his brother Brian Eno and Daniel Lanois for the album Apollo at Lanois' Grant Avenue Studios in Canada. His first solo album Voices appeared shortly afterwards.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Voices - (2:31) - 2,042 plays
- Through The Blue - (4:23) - 1,293 plays
- A Paler Sky - (3:25) - 1,127 plays
- A Place In The Wilderness - (3:49) - 994 plays
- Recalling Winter - (3:29) - 812 plays
- Evening Tango - (3:13) - 655 plays
- Fleeting Smile - (2:32) - 939 plays
- The Old Dance - (3:58) - 533 plays
- Winter Music - (4:24) - 501 plays
- Grey Promenade - (4:31) - 419 plays