87 Shouts - 379,525 Scrobbles
Roger Harry Daltrey, CBE (born in Hammersmith, London, England on 1 March 1944) is a popular music artist, best known as the founder and lead singer of the English rock band, The Who. He has enjoyed a less successful solo music career, and has acted in a large number of film, theatre and television roles. Daltrey and his second wife, former model Heather Taylor, have two daughters, Rosie and Willow, and a son, Jamie. They have four grandchildren, Lily, Lola, Ramona and Scarlett. He had a son, Simon, with his first wife Jacqueline Rickman, who he married in 1964.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Helter Skelter - (4:02) - 1,028 plays
- LyricsFree me
Can't you hear that's what I say
Anyhow or anyway
I hear a voice
- LyricsYou can show me the way, give me a sunny day
But what does it mean without your love?
And if I could travel far, if I could touch the stars
Where would I be without your love?
Whenever I get to feel, down and out
- LyricsI can't light no more of your darkness
All my pictures seem to fade to black and white
I'm growing tired and time stands still before me
Frozen here on the ladder of my life
Too late to stop myself from falling
- LyricsI paid all my dues
So I picked up my shoes
I got up and walked away
Oh, I was just a boy
I didn't no how to play
- After the Fire - (4:35) - 506 plays
- I'm Free - (2:35) - 251 plays
- Walking in My Sleep - (3:26) - 215 plays
- Under a Raging Moon - (4:34) - 260 plays
- One Man Band - (3:51) - 208 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online