87 Shouts - 351,525 Scrobbles
Roger Harry Daltrey, CBE (born in Hammersmith, London, England on 1 March 1944) is a popular music artist, best known as the founder and lead singer of the English rock band, The Who. He has enjoyed a less successful solo music career, and has acted in a large number of film, theatre and television roles. Daltrey and his second wife, former model Heather Taylor, have two daughters, Rosie and Willow, and a son, Jamie. They have four grandchildren, Lily, Lola, Ramona and Scarlett. He had a son, Simon, with his first wife Jacqueline Rickman, who he married in 1964.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Without Your Love - (3:15) - 1,357 plays
- Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me - (6:10) - 920 plays
- Giving It All Away - (3:25) - 1,117 plays
- Free Me - (3:57) - 845 plays
- After the Fire - (4:35) - 1,326 plays
- Under a Raging Moon - (4:34) - 286 plays
- Walking in My Sleep - (3:26) - 233 plays
- One Man Band - (3:51) - 273 plays
- I'm Free - (2:35) - 287 plays
- Avenging Annie - (4:31) - 192 plays