87 Shouts - 354,340 Scrobbles
Roger Harry Daltrey, CBE (born in Hammersmith, London, England on 1 March 1944) is a popular music artist, best known as the founder and lead singer of the English rock band, The Who. He has enjoyed a less successful solo music career, and has acted in a large number of film, theatre and television roles. Daltrey and his second wife, former model Heather Taylor, have two daughters, Rosie and Willow, and a son, Jamie. They have four grandchildren, Lily, Lola, Ramona and Scarlett. He had a son, Simon, with his first wife Jacqueline Rickman, who he married in 1964.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Without Your Love - (3:15) - 1,365 plays
- Giving It All Away - (3:25) - 1,215 plays
- Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me - (6:10) - 916 plays
- Free Me - (3:57) - 828 plays
- After the Fire - (4:35) - 1,341 plays
- Walking in My Sleep - (3:26) - 246 plays
- Under a Raging Moon - (4:34) - 292 plays
- I'm Free - (2:35) - 279 plays
- One Man Band - (3:51) - 274 plays
- It's A Hard Life - (3:40) - 195 plays