Roger Alan Wade
24 Shouts - 254,158 Scrobbles
Roger Alan Wade is an American singer-songwriter. Wade wrote songs for country legends Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings, George Jones and Hank Williams Jr. He embarked on a solo career with the promotional assistance of his cousin, actor Johnny Knoxville, who occasionally featured Wade's music on his TV show Jackass. During a 2003 appearance on the Howard Stern radio show, Knoxville promoted his cousin's songs, which were favorably received by Stern and his audience and given frequent airplay thereafter.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Party In My Pants - (1:56) - 872 plays
- If Your Gonna Be Dumb, You Gotta Be Tough - (3:04) - 1,069 plays
- Butt Ugly Slut - (1:52) - 301 plays
- Too Fat To Fly - (1:42) - 322 plays
- If You're Gonna Be Dumb, You Gotta Be Tough - (3:05) - 303 plays
- Bb Gun - (1:56) - 197 plays
- If You're Gonna Be Dumb - (7:13) - 275 plays
- Poontang - (2:07) - 146 plays
- Put Another Log on the Fire - (2:12) - 170 plays
- Sweet Wine of Sorrow - (4:16) - 151 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online