331 Shouts - 6,187,858 Scrobbles
At least five artists share the name Rodriquez. 1) Sixto Diaz Rodriguez (also known as Rodriguez or as Jesus Rodriguez) is an American folk musician, born in Detroit, Michigan on July 10, 1942. He was named 'Sixto' (pronounced seex-toe) because he was the sixth child in his family. Rodriguez's parents were middle-class immigrants from Mexico, who left in the 1920s. In most of his songs he takes a political stance on the cruelties facing the inner city poor.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sugar Man - (3:48) - 99,158 plays
- I Wonder - (2:34) - 90,309 plays
- LyricsWas it a huntsman or a player
That made you pay the cost
That now assumes relaxed positions
And prostitutes your loss?
Were you tortured by your own thirst
- Cause - (5:28) - 53,424 plays
- LyricsAnd you measure for wealth by the things you can hold
And you measure for love by the sweet things you're told
And you live in the past or a dream that you're in
And your selfishness is your cardinal sin.
And you want to be held with highest regard
- I Think of You - (3:24) - 43,935 plays
- Inner City Blues - (3:25) - 43,391 plays
- Can't Get Away - (3:53) - 32,528 plays
- Jane S. Piddy - (3:00) - 32,012 plays
- A Most Disgusting Song - (4:46) - 26,959 plays