307 Shouts - 5,413,082 Scrobbles
At least five artists share the name Rodriquez. 1) Sixto Diaz Rodriguez (also known as Rodriguez or as Jesus Rodriguez) is an American folk musician, born in Detroit, Michigan on July 10, 1942. He was named 'Sixto' (pronounced seex-toe) because he was the sixth child in his family. Rodriguez's parents were middle-class immigrants from Mexico, who left in the 1920s. In most of his songs he takes a political stance on the cruelties facing the inner city poor.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sugar Man - (3:48) - 117,493 plays
- LyricsI wonder how many times you've been had
And I wonder how many plans have gone bad
I wonder how many times you had sex
I wonder do you know who'll be next
I wonder I wonder, wonder I do
- LyricsWas it a huntsman or a player
That made you pay the cost
That now assumes relaxed positions
And prostitutes your loss?
Were you tortured by your own thirst
- Cause - (5:28) - 67,086 plays
- Like Janis - (2:35) - 60,657 plays
- Inner City Blues - (3:25) - 53,907 plays
- I Think of You - (3:24) - 55,363 plays
- Can't Get Away - (3:53) - 40,174 plays
- Jane S. Piddy - (3:00) - 39,230 plays
- A Most Disgusting Song - (4:46) - 35,956 plays