269 Shouts - 4,546,545 Scrobbles
At least five artists share the name Rodriquez. 1) Sixto Diaz Rodriguez (also known as Rodriguez or as Jesus Rodriguez) is an American folk musician, born in Detroit, Michigan on July 10, 1942. He was named 'Sixto' (pronounced seex-toe) because he was the sixth child in his family. Rodriguez's parents were middle-class immigrants from Mexico, who left in the 1920s. In most of his songs he takes a political stance on the cruelties facing the inner city poor.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsSugar man, won't you hurry
'cos i'm tired of these scenes
For a blue coin won't you bring back
All those colors to my dreams.
Silver magic ships you carry
- LyricsI wonder how many times you've been had
And I wonder how many plans have gone bad
I wonder how many times you had sex
I wonder do you know who'll be next
I wonder I wonder, wonder I do
- LyricsWas it a huntsman or a player
That made you pay the cost
That now assumes relaxed positions
And prostitutes your loss?
Were you tortured by your own thirst
- LyricsCause I lost my job two weeks before Christmas
And I talked to Jesus at the sewer
And the Pope said it was none of his God-damned business
While the rain drank champagne
My Estonian Archangel came and got me wasted
- Like Janis - (2:35) - 73,695 plays
- Inner City Blues - (3:25) - 64,289 plays
- I Think of You - (3:24) - 66,360 plays
- Can't Get Away - (3:53) - 48,070 plays
- Jane S. Piddy - (3:00) - 46,614 plays
- A Most Disgusting Song - (4:46) - 43,048 plays