325 Shouts - 5,960,175 Scrobbles
At least five artists share the name Rodriquez. 1) Sixto Diaz Rodriguez (also known as Rodriguez or as Jesus Rodriguez) is an American folk musician, born in Detroit, Michigan on July 10, 1942. He was named 'Sixto' (pronounced seex-toe) because he was the sixth child in his family. Rodriguez's parents were middle-class immigrants from Mexico, who left in the 1920s. In most of his songs he takes a political stance on the cruelties facing the inner city poor.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sugar Man - (3:48) - 108,755 plays
- I Wonder - (2:34) - 98,945 plays
- Crucify Your Mind - (2:30) - 82,496 plays
- Cause - (5:28) - 60,976 plays
- Like Janis - (2:35) - 54,865 plays
- Inner City Blues - (3:25) - 49,100 plays
- I Think of You - (3:24) - 49,750 plays
- Can't Get Away - (3:53) - 37,232 plays
- Jane S. Piddy - (3:00) - 36,389 plays
- A Most Disgusting Song - (4:46) - 32,065 plays