22 Shouts - 113,772 Scrobbles
Rodney Dangerfield was born in Deer Park, New York in 1921. His birth name was Jacob Cohen. Jacob Cohen began writing jokes at the age of 15, and started performing before he was 20. He took his act to the road for ten years, his stage name was Jack Roy. While working as a struggling comedian Rodney Dangerfield worked as a singing waiter. His first run at comedy was to no avail. Rodney Dangerfield married Joyce Indig, in 1949 and had two children: Brian and Melanie. During the 1950s Rodney was an aluminum siding salesman, living in New Jersey.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- No Respect - (19:36) - 123 plays
- Son Of No Respect - (21:48) - 80 plays
- Rappin' Rodney - (3:36) - 58 plays
- Get a Horse - (3:14) - 29 plays
- What's In A Name - 1966/Live At Upstairs At The Duplex - (2:29) - 25 plays
- That's Show Biz - 1966/Live At Upstairs At The Duplex - (3:53) - 19 plays
- Flying Southern Comfort (Claude & Tim) - 1966/Live At Upstairs At The Duplex - (2:34) - 18 plays
- Get A Horse - 1966/Live At Upstairs At The Duplex - (2:45) - 16 plays
- The Hold Up - 1966/Live At Upstairs At The Duplex - (2:25) - 17 plays
- What's in a Name - (3:05) - 23 plays