17 Shouts - 560,802 Scrobbles
Rodney J. Crowell (born August 7, 1950) is a American country music singer/songwriter who is considered to be part of both the alternative country and the mainstream country music camps. For three years he was part of Emmylou Harris' "Hot Band"; later he gained mainstream popularity as a solo performer with a series of critcally-claimed albums released during the late 1980s and early 1990s. Crowell was born in Houston, Texas to James Walter Crowell and Addie Cauzette Willoughby.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Frankie Please - (2:43) - 3,227 plays
- The Long Journey Home - (4:29) - 2,248 plays
- LyricsJole blon Louisiana queen
Brought up on the Bayou
Bustin' at the seams
She moves me
She says I move her too
- LyricsTake my coat, take my hat,
Take my breath away just like that!
Turn the tables on me, paint new labels on me
Winding the clock back nice and slow.
Make me laugh till I weep
- God I'm Missing You - (3:41) - 1,205 plays
- Jesus Talk To Mama - (3:40) - 1,010 plays
- Somebody's Shadow - (3:29) - 971 plays
- Grandma Loved That Old Man - (4:34) - 1,917 plays
- I Wouldn't Be Me Without You - (3:28) - 905 plays
- She's Crazy For Leaving - (3:13) - 849 plays