In December of 2004, Rodinia came to existance. The notion spawned from the minds of three young, yet talented musicians, all at the age of fourteen and fifteen at the time. The three-piece binded poppy melodies with catchy vocals and formed their first release, "No Blood For Amy" in February of 2005. The release was successful and hundreds of copies were sold just locally. However there were differing opinions within the band on the genre. With time and profound thought, they decided it was time to refresh, add new members and change the direction of their sound.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Honestly I'm Lying - (3:06) - 1 plays
- Yeah You Know! - (3:54) - 1 plays
- It I Said It Was A Good Song I Would Be Telling The Truth - (3:56) - 1 plays
- Hands On - (2:44) - 1 plays
- Track Intro - (1:59) - 1 plays
- Woop Woop Music - (2:35) - 1 plays
- Sweet Music - (2:21) - 1 plays
- Another Good One - (3:24) - 1 plays