Rodgers & Hammerstein
2 Shouts - 142,813 Scrobbles
Rodgers and Hammerstein were an American songwriting duo consisting of Richard Rodgers (1902 – 1979) and Oscar Hammerstein II (1895 – 1960). They are most famous for creating a string of immensely popular Broadway musicals in the 1940s and 1950s, during what is considered the golden age of the medium. Five of their shows were outstanding successes: Oklahoma! (their first collaboration); Carousel; South Pacific; The King and I; and The Sound of Music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Sound of Music - (2:13) - 80 plays
- My Favorite Things - (2:19) - 185 plays
- Do-Re-Mi - (5:33) - 86 plays
- Edelweiss - (1:59) - 73 plays
- Sixteen Going on Seventeen - (3:18) - 65 plays
- The Lonely Goatherd - (3:11) - 56 plays
- I Have Confidence - (3:27) - 100 plays
- Maria - (3:18) - 94 plays
- So Long, Farewell - (2:55) - 47 plays
- Something Good - (3:18) - 67 plays