Rodgers & Hammerstein
2 Shouts - 142,455 Scrobbles
Rodgers and Hammerstein were an American songwriting duo consisting of Richard Rodgers (1902 – 1979) and Oscar Hammerstein II (1895 – 1960). They are most famous for creating a string of immensely popular Broadway musicals in the 1940s and 1950s, during what is considered the golden age of the medium. Five of their shows were outstanding successes: Oklahoma! (their first collaboration); Carousel; South Pacific; The King and I; and The Sound of Music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Sound of Music - (2:13) - 72 plays
- My Favorite Things - (2:19) - 143 plays
- The Lonely Goatherd - (3:11) - 71 plays
- Edelweiss - (1:59) - 88 plays
- Sixteen Going on Seventeen - (3:18) - 80 plays
- Do-Re-Mi - (5:33) - 90 plays
- I Have Confidence - (3:27) - 116 plays
- Maria - (3:18) - 102 plays
- Something Good - (3:18) - 70 plays
- So Long, Farewell - (2:55) - 52 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online