10 Shouts - 147,024 Scrobbles
Roddy Frame (born January 29, 1964 in East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire, Scotland) is the founder of the 1980s Scottish indie band, Aztec Camera. They released their first album, High Land, Hard Rain, when Frame was aged nineteen. It spawned the hit single Oblivious, and Aztec Camera were recognised as one of the key acts on Glasgow's Postcard record label, along with Orange Juice and Josef K. Frame later signed to Rough Trade. Aztec Camera's biggest hit was 1987's Somewhere In My Heart, which reached number 3 in the UK singles chart and is still a staple of FM radio.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIn the spring, when this thing began
I was down, a dying man
And as I died and decayed
I pushed her away
Saying "Why don't you stay"?
- Postcard - (3:39) - 1,314 plays
- White Pony - (3:47) - 1,144 plays
- Into The Sun - (3:51) - 1,109 plays
- Rear View Mirror - (3:24) - 1,004 plays
- In Orbit - (3:15) - 977 plays
- English Garden - (4:16) - 896 plays
- From A Train - (3:42) - 863 plays
- The Other Side - (3:52) - 842 plays
- On The Waves - (3:25) - 859 plays