6 Shouts - 21,184 Scrobbles
Rodd Keith (January 30, 1937 - December 16, 1974) was born Rodney Keith Eskelin. As a talented multi-instrumentalist and songwriter, he is perhaps the best known figure in the obscure musical sub-genre known as song poem music.
He worked for several companies active in the song-poem business, a practice also known as song sharking, and one generally dismissed by the mainstream music industry as a scam.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Died Today - (2:47) - 50 plays
- Ecstacy to Frenzy - (2:12) - 28 plays
- This - (2:35) - 15 plays
- Run Spook Run - (2:15) - 17 plays
- Cloud Nine - (2:57) - 15 plays
- Tahiti - (2:55) - 15 plays
- How Can a Man Overcome His Heartbroken Pain - (4:07) - 6 plays
- Waiting For The High Tide - (3:30) - 5 plays
- Do The Pig - (2:40) - 10 plays
- Ecstacy (sic) To Frenzy - (2:12) - 5 plays