6 Shouts - 21,096 Scrobbles
Rodd Keith (January 30, 1937 - December 16, 1974) was born Rodney Keith Eskelin. As a talented multi-instrumentalist and songwriter, he is perhaps the best known figure in the obscure musical sub-genre known as song poem music.
He worked for several companies active in the song-poem business, a practice also known as song sharking, and one generally dismissed by the mainstream music industry as a scam.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Died Today - (2:47) - 50 plays
- Ecstacy to Frenzy - (2:12) - 28 plays
- Run Spook Run - (2:15) - 21 plays
- Cloud Nine - (2:57) - 22 plays
- Ecstacy (sic) To Frenzy - (2:12) - 11 plays
- Tahiti - (2:55) - 18 plays
- How Can a Man Overcome His Heartbroken Pain - (4:07) - 11 plays
- This - (2:35) - 12 plays
- Atomic Wise - (3:17) - 15 plays
- I Dreamed Too Long Woke Up Too Late - (4:26) - 5 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online