6 Shouts - 20,741 Scrobbles
Rodd Keith (January 30, 1937 - December 16, 1974) was born Rodney Keith Eskelin. As a talented multi-instrumentalist and songwriter, he is perhaps the best known figure in the obscure musical sub-genre known as song poem music.
He worked for several companies active in the song-poem business, a practice also known as song sharking, and one generally dismissed by the mainstream music industry as a scam.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Died Today - (2:47) - 65 plays
- Run Spook Run - (2:15) - 39 plays
- Cloud Nine - (2:57) - 28 plays
- Ecstacy to Frenzy - (2:12) - 45 plays
- Tahiti - (2:55) - 32 plays
- How Can a Man Overcome His Heartbroken Pain - (4:07) - 29 plays
- This - (2:35) - 23 plays
- Ecstacy [sic] to Frenzy - 20 plays
- My Pipe Yellow Dream - (2:32) - 9 plays
- Little Rug Bug - (2:28) - 12 plays