5 Shouts - 39,826 Scrobbles
Rod Picott (born November 3, 1964) is an American singer-songwriter whose music incorporates elements of Americana, alt-country, and folk. He grew up in New Hampshire, but relocated to Nashville, Tennessee in 1994. After several years of playing local clubs and supporting such acts as Alison Krauss, Picott released his first album in 2001. By 2008, he had released five studio albums and one live recording.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rust Belt Fields - (4:15) - 128 plays
- You're Not Missing Anything - 189 plays
- Gettin' To Me - (3:45) - 153 plays
- 65 Falcon - (11:06) - 168 plays
- Bluebonnet - (11:06) - 147 plays
- Dreams - (11:06) - 107 plays
- Where No One Knows My Name - (11:06) - 148 plays
- Milkweed - (11:06) - 93 plays
- All The Broken Parts - (11:06) - 133 plays
- Nobody Knows - (11:06) - 88 plays