5 Shouts - 32,171 Scrobbles
Rod Picott (born November 3, 1964) is an American singer-songwriter whose music incorporates elements of Americana, alt-country, and folk. He grew up in New Hampshire, but relocated to Nashville, Tennessee in 1994. After several years of playing local clubs and supporting such acts as Alison Krauss, Picott released his first album in 2001. By 2008, he had released five studio albums and one live recording.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rust Belt Fields - (4:15) - 179 plays
- Gettin' To Me - (3:45) - 171 plays
- Bluebonnet - (11:06) - 184 plays
- Dreams - (11:06) - 198 plays
- Welding Burns - (3:43) - 138 plays
- You're Not Missing Anything - 179 plays
- Black T Shirt - (3:30) - 122 plays
- 65 Falcon - (11:06) - 175 plays
- Little Scar - (2:14) - 125 plays
- 410 - (2:54) - 115 plays