5 Shouts - 37,972 Scrobbles
Rod Picott (born November 3, 1964) is an American singer-songwriter whose music incorporates elements of Americana, alt-country, and folk. He grew up in New Hampshire, but relocated to Nashville, Tennessee in 1994. After several years of playing local clubs and supporting such acts as Alison Krauss, Picott released his first album in 2001. By 2008, he had released five studio albums and one live recording.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rust Belt Fields - (4:15) - 122 plays
- Gettin' To Me - (3:45) - 142 plays
- 65 Falcon - (11:06) - 221 plays
- You're Not Missing Anything - 190 plays
- Dreams - (11:06) - 125 plays
- Where No One Knows My Name - (11:06) - 181 plays
- Bluebonnet - (11:06) - 138 plays
- Milkweed - (11:06) - 95 plays
- All The Broken Parts - (11:06) - 122 plays
- Just A Memory - (11:06) - 131 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online