5 Shouts - 35,347 Scrobbles
Rod Picott (born November 3, 1964) is an American singer-songwriter whose music incorporates elements of Americana, alt-country, and folk. He grew up in New Hampshire, but relocated to Nashville, Tennessee in 1994. After several years of playing local clubs and supporting such acts as Alison Krauss, Picott released his first album in 2001. By 2008, he had released five studio albums and one live recording.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Gettin' To Me - (3:45) - 158 plays
- Rust Belt Fields - (4:15) - 142 plays
- Dreams - (11:06) - 193 plays
- You're Not Missing Anything - 133 plays
- Bluebonnet - (11:06) - 153 plays
- 65 Falcon - (11:06) - 194 plays
- Where No One Knows My Name - (11:06) - 154 plays
- I Might Be Broken Now - (11:06) - 151 plays
- Milkweed - (11:06) - 132 plays
- Mobile Home - (4:35) - 121 plays