8 Shouts - 42,894 Scrobbles
Rod McKuen (born April 29, 1933) is a bestselling American poet, composer, and singer, instrumental in the revitalization of popular poetry that took place in the 1960s and early 1970s. Born Rodney Marvin McKuen in Oakland, California, McKuen ran away from home at the age of eleven to escape an alcoholic stepfather and to send what money he could to his mother. After a series of jobs, from lumberjack, ranch hand, railroad worker to rodeo cowboy, throughout the west, McKuen began in the 1950s to excite audiences with his poetry readings...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- If You Go Away - (4:06) - 157 plays
- Soldiers Who Want to Be Heroes - (4:18) - 124 plays
- Seasons In The sun - (4:55) - 112 plays
- The Lovers - (5:47) - 127 plays
- The Port Of Amsterdam - (2:39) - 56 plays
- I'll Catch The Sun - (2:10) - 69 plays
- The Ballad Of The Sad Young Men - (4:11) - 34 plays
- No Pictures, Please - (4:03) - 49 plays
- Doesn't Anybody Know My Name - (3:06) - 76 plays
- Amor - (4:23) - 36 plays