2 Shouts - 5,544 Scrobbles
Rod Argent (born Rodney Terence Argent, 14 June 1945, in St Albans, Hertfordshire, England) was a founding member of the 1960s English pop group The Zombies and the 1970s band Argent. While at St. Albans School, he met Paul Atkinson and Hugh Grundy. The three of them joined up with Colin Blunstone and Chris White to form The Zombies. In addition to playing piano and keyboards in the group, Rod Argent was (with Chris White) one of the group's two main songwriters, penning the hits "She's Not There", "Tell Her No", and "Time of the Season", among others.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- She's Not There - (3:24) - 44 plays
- Time of the Season - (3:31) - 53 plays
- Hold Your Head Up - (6:18) - 28 plays
- A Rose for Emily - (2:17) - 30 plays
- Care of Cell 44 - (3:53) - 51 plays
- Hung Up On A Dream - (3:01) - 22 plays
- I Want Her She Wants Me - (2:50) - 21 plays
- Walking In The Sun - (2:38) - 21 plays
- If It Don't Work Out - (2:34) - 14 plays
- She Does Everything For Me - (2:17) - 15 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online