2 Shouts - 5,278 Scrobbles
Rod Argent (born Rodney Terence Argent, 14 June 1945, in St Albans, Hertfordshire, England) was a founding member of the 1960s English pop group The Zombies and the 1970s band Argent. While at St. Albans School, he met Paul Atkinson and Hugh Grundy. The three of them joined up with Colin Blunstone and Chris White to form The Zombies. In addition to playing piano and keyboards in the group, Rod Argent was (with Chris White) one of the group's two main songwriters, penning the hits "She's Not There", "Tell Her No", and "Time of the Season", among others.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- She's Not There - (3:24) - 32 plays
- Time of the Season - (3:31) - 52 plays
- Care of Cell 44 - (3:53) - 54 plays
- Hold Your Head Up - (6:18) - 17 plays
- Hung Up On A Dream - (3:01) - 39 plays
- A Rose for Emily - (2:17) - 28 plays
- I Want Her She Wants Me - (2:50) - 25 plays
- She Does Everything For Me - (2:17) - 15 plays
- If It Don't Work Out - (2:34) - 13 plays
- I Want You Back Again - (2:14) - 12 plays