4 Shouts - 16,740 Scrobbles
María del Rocío Banquells Nuñez (born June 22, 1958), is a Mexican pop singer and actress, best known for her work on television, the stage and cinema of Mexico and Latin America. Her mezzo voice is one of the most versatile voices from Mexico. She sings operetta, ranchero, rock, and ballads. Born in Monterrey, Mexico in 1958, Rocío is the daughter of the Mexican actor and director Rafael Banquells and the actress Dina de Marco.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Luna Mágica - (4:11) - 197 plays
- Este hombre no se toca - (3:55) - 98 plays
- Libro Abierto - (2:26) - 45 plays
- Abrázame - (4:10) - 39 plays
- Cucurrucucu Paloma - (3:55) - 24 plays
- Si Nos Dejan - (2:43) - 21 plays
- Amor Perdido - (3:12) - 15 plays
- Luna Magica - (4:12) - 41 plays
- Cielo Rojo - (3:41) - 12 plays
- Fallaste corazón - (3:16) - 16 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online