108 Shouts - 1,342,017 Scrobbles
Robyn Raymond Hitchcock (born 3rd March 1953) is an English singer-songwriter and psych folk guitarist. While primarily a vocalist and guitarist, he also plays harmonica, piano, and bass guitar. Many of Hitchcock's album covers bear his paintings or drawings, and his albums' liner notes sometimes include a printed short story. His live concerts usually include a considerable amount of story-telling, imaginative and surreal ad-libbed monologues in his lyrical style. He is the son of novelist Raymond Hitchcock and the brother of artist Lal Hitchcock.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Ghost In You - (3:05) - 2,253 plays
- I Often Dream Of Trains - (2:45) - 1,168 plays
- San Francisco Patrol - (0:40) - 1,088 plays
- Trouble In Your Blood - (3:00) - 921 plays
- To Turn You On - (4:10) - 900 plays
- Sometimes I Wish I Was a Pretty Girl - (1:52) - 791 plays
- Uncorrected Personality Traits - (1:43) - 772 plays
- Cathedral - (3:42) - 697 plays
- Somebody to break Your Heart - (2:22) - 773 plays
- The Crystal Ship - (4:05) - 751 plays