108 Shouts - 1,333,814 Scrobbles
Robyn Raymond Hitchcock (born 3rd March 1953) is an English singer-songwriter and psych folk guitarist. While primarily a vocalist and guitarist, he also plays harmonica, piano, and bass guitar. Many of Hitchcock's album covers bear his paintings or drawings, and his albums' liner notes sometimes include a printed short story. His live concerts usually include a considerable amount of story-telling, imaginative and surreal ad-libbed monologues in his lyrical style. He is the son of novelist Raymond Hitchcock and the brother of artist Lal Hitchcock.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Ghost In You - (3:05) - 2,527 plays
- I Often Dream Of Trains - (2:45) - 1,267 plays
- San Francisco Patrol - (0:40) - 1,251 plays
- Trouble In Your Blood - (3:00) - 1,054 plays
- To Turn You On - (4:10) - 1,022 plays
- Somebody to break Your Heart - (2:22) - 898 plays
- Sometimes I Wish I Was a Pretty Girl - (1:52) - 839 plays
- The Crystal Ship - (4:05) - 903 plays
- Uncorrected Personality Traits - (1:43) - 763 plays
- Cathedral - (3:42) - 721 plays