108 Shouts - 1,326,970 Scrobbles
Robyn Raymond Hitchcock (born 3rd March 1953) is an English singer-songwriter and psych folk guitarist. While primarily a vocalist and guitarist, he also plays harmonica, piano, and bass guitar. Many of Hitchcock's album covers bear his paintings or drawings, and his albums' liner notes sometimes include a printed short story. His live concerts usually include a considerable amount of story-telling, imaginative and surreal ad-libbed monologues in his lyrical style. He is the son of novelist Raymond Hitchcock and the brother of artist Lal Hitchcock.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Ghost In You - (3:05) - 3,057 plays
- San Francisco Patrol - (0:40) - 1,558 plays
- I Often Dream Of Trains - (2:45) - 1,360 plays
- Somebody to break Your Heart - (2:22) - 1,255 plays
- Trouble In Your Blood - (3:00) - 1,334 plays
- To Turn You On - (4:10) - 1,273 plays
- The Crystal Ship - (4:05) - 1,127 plays
- Sometimes I Wish I Was a Pretty Girl - (1:52) - 919 plays
- Ferries - (3:00) - 1,076 plays
- Don't Look Down - (5:08) - 930 plays