108 Shouts - 1,321,523 Scrobbles
Robyn Raymond Hitchcock (born 3rd March 1953) is an English singer-songwriter and psych folk guitarist. While primarily a vocalist and guitarist, he also plays harmonica, piano, and bass guitar. Many of Hitchcock's album covers bear his paintings or drawings, and his albums' liner notes sometimes include a printed short story. His live concerts usually include a considerable amount of story-telling, imaginative and surreal ad-libbed monologues in his lyrical style. He is the son of novelist Raymond Hitchcock and the brother of artist Lal Hitchcock.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Ghost In You - (3:05) - 4,890 plays
- San Francisco Patrol - (0:40) - 2,874 plays
- Somebody to break Your Heart - (2:22) - 2,515 plays
- Trouble In Your Blood - (3:00) - 2,496 plays
- To Turn You On - (4:10) - 2,454 plays
- The Crystal Ship - (4:05) - 2,133 plays
- Don't Look Down - (5:08) - 1,880 plays
- Ferries - (3:00) - 1,990 plays
- Comme Toujours - (5:51) - 1,871 plays
- Recalling The Truth - (3:00) - 1,729 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online