107 Shouts - 1,212,574 Scrobbles
Robyn Raymond Hitchcock (born 3rd March 1953) is an English singer-songwriter and psych folk guitarist. While primarily a vocalist and guitarist, he also plays harmonica, piano, and bass guitar. Many of Hitchcock's album covers bear his paintings or drawings, and his albums' liner notes sometimes include a printed short story. His live concerts usually include a considerable amount of story-telling, imaginative and surreal ad-libbed monologues in his lyrical style. He is the son of novelist Raymond Hitchcock and the brother of artist Lal Hitchcock.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Often Dream Of Trains - (2:45) - 1,665 plays
- Sometimes I Wish I Was a Pretty Girl - (1:52) - 1,135 plays
- Be Still - (4:13) - 1,292 plays
- Cathedral - (3:42) - 979 plays
- The Man Who Invented Himself - (2:57) - 933 plays
- Uncorrected Personality Traits - (1:43) - 989 plays
- Nocturne (Prelude) - (1:39) - 865 plays
- Sounds Great When You're Dead - (3:21) - 849 plays
- Harry's Song - (4:20) - 956 plays
- Sam's Gone Away - (4:28) - 734 plays