107 Shouts - 1,246,475 Scrobbles
Robyn Raymond Hitchcock (born 3rd March 1953) is an English singer-songwriter and psych folk guitarist. While primarily a vocalist and guitarist, he also plays harmonica, piano, and bass guitar. Many of Hitchcock's album covers bear his paintings or drawings, and his albums' liner notes sometimes include a printed short story. His live concerts usually include a considerable amount of story-telling, imaginative and surreal ad-libbed monologues in his lyrical style. He is the son of novelist Raymond Hitchcock and the brother of artist Lal Hitchcock.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Often Dream Of Trains - (2:45) - 1,591 plays
- Sometimes I Wish I Was a Pretty Girl - (1:52) - 1,015 plays
- Uncorrected Personality Traits - (1:43) - 907 plays
- The Man Who Invented Himself - (2:57) - 789 plays
- Be Still - (4:13) - 869 plays
- Cathedral - (3:42) - 793 plays
- Sounds Great When You're Dead - (3:21) - 707 plays
- Nocturne (Prelude) - (1:39) - 692 plays
- Trams of Old London - (3:27) - 585 plays
- This Could Be the Day - (2:44) - 554 plays