103 Shouts - 1,120,002 Scrobbles
Robyn Raymond Hitchcock (born 3rd March 1953) is an English singer-songwriter and psych folk guitarist. While primarily a vocalist and guitarist, he also plays harmonica, piano, and bass guitar. Many of Hitchcock's album covers bear his paintings or drawings, and his albums' liner notes sometimes include a printed short story. His live concerts usually include a considerable amount of story-telling, imaginative and surreal ad-libbed monologues in his lyrical style. He is the son of novelist Raymond Hitchcock and the brother of artist Lal Hitchcock.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sam's Gone Away - (4:28) - 1,912 plays
- I Often Dream Of Trains - (2:45) - 2,055 plays
- Be Still - (4:13) - 1,761 plays
- Sometimes I Wish I Was a Pretty Girl - (1:52) - 1,336 plays
- Harry's Song - (4:20) - 1,353 plays
- Uncorrected Personality Traits - (1:43) - 1,087 plays
- Cathedral - (3:42) - 1,013 plays
- The Man Who Invented Himself - (2:57) - 1,020 plays
- I Love You - (3:31) - 1,234 plays
- Strawberries Dress - (3:28) - 1,203 plays