108 Shouts - 1,179,546 Scrobbles
Robyn Raymond Hitchcock (born 3rd March 1953) is an English singer-songwriter and psych folk guitarist. While primarily a vocalist and guitarist, he also plays harmonica, piano, and bass guitar. Many of Hitchcock's album covers bear his paintings or drawings, and his albums' liner notes sometimes include a printed short story. His live concerts usually include a considerable amount of story-telling, imaginative and surreal ad-libbed monologues in his lyrical style. He is the son of novelist Raymond Hitchcock and the brother of artist Lal Hitchcock.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Often Dream Of Trains - (2:45) - 1,511 plays
- Be Still - (4:13) - 1,599 plays
- Sometimes I Wish I Was a Pretty Girl - (1:52) - 1,107 plays
- The Man Who Invented Himself - (2:57) - 1,153 plays
- Harry's Song - (4:20) - 1,286 plays
- Cathedral - (3:42) - 950 plays
- Uncorrected Personality Traits - (1:43) - 1,024 plays
- Sam's Gone Away - (4:28) - 894 plays
- Nocturne (Prelude) - (1:39) - 820 plays
- Stupefied - (3:02) - 953 plays