21 Shouts - 70,833 Scrobbles
Born in the early 1940s and brought up in Edinburgh, Scotland, Robin became a mainstay of the psychedelic folk combo The Incredible String Band in the late 60s and early 70s. He moved to California and formed the Merry Band in the 70s, following more Celtic roots directions in his music. By this time, he had already contributed to over a dozen albums, toured widely and written fiddle and penny whistle tutors. By the 80s, Robin was concentrating on harp music. The Incredible String Band still seems to be an on-going project, even if not full time.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Strings In The Earth And Air - (3:08) - 92 plays
- Gwydion's Dream - (1:57) - 110 plays
- Abstinence Sows Sand - (2:57) - 101 plays
- Here To Burn - (3:49) - 98 plays
- Through The Horned Clouds - (5:09) - 74 plays
- Dalliance Of Eagles - (3:48) - 79 plays
- Shepherd's Tune - (0:43) - 98 plays
- The Fly - (2:43) - 87 plays
- The Journey - (4:02) - 80 plays
- The Map With No North - (4:33) - 76 plays