168 Shouts - 1,376,695 Scrobbles
Robin Trower (born March 9, 1945 in Catford, England) is a british blues rock guitarist who achieved success with Procol Harum during the 1960's, and then again as the leader of his own power trio. Perhaps Trower's most famous album is Bridge Of Sighs (1974). This album, along with his first (Twice Removed From Yesterday) and third (For Earth Below) solo albums, was produced by his former Procol Harum band mate, organist Matthew Fisher.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bridge Of Sighs - (6:44) - 4,259 plays
- Day of the Eagle - (5:21) - 3,107 plays
- Too Rolling Stoned - (10:26) - 2,746 plays
- Bridge Of Sighs - 2007 Digital Remaster - (5:02) - 2,360 plays
- Little Bit of Sympathy - (5:47) - 1,664 plays
- Lady Love - (2:58) - 1,617 plays
- Daydream - (7:43) - 1,573 plays
- Too Rolling Stoned - 2007 Digital Remaster - (7:32) - 1,127 plays
- In This Place - (4:30) - 1,348 plays
- The Fool and Me - (3:55) - 1,177 plays