162 Shouts - 1,326,807 Scrobbles
Robin Trower (born March 9, 1945 in Catford, England) is a british blues rock guitarist who achieved success with Procol Harum during the 1960's, and then again as the leader of his own power trio. Perhaps Trower's most famous album is Bridge Of Sighs (1974). This album, along with his first (Twice Removed From Yesterday) and third (For Earth Below) solo albums, was produced by his former Procol Harum band mate, organist Matthew Fisher.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bridge Of Sighs - (6:44) - 4,010 plays
- Day of the Eagle - (5:21) - 2,661 plays
- Bridge Of Sighs - 2007 Digital Remaster - (5:02) - 2,388 plays
- Too Rolling Stoned - (10:26) - 2,521 plays
- Lady Love - (2:58) - 1,556 plays
- Too Rolling Stoned - 2007 Digital Remaster - (7:32) - 1,256 plays
- Little Bit of Sympathy - (5:47) - 1,416 plays
- Day Of The Eagle - 2007 Digital Remaster - (5:03) - 1,221 plays
- Daydream - (7:43) - 1,421 plays
- In This Place - (4:30) - 1,196 plays