167 Shouts - 1,339,968 Scrobbles
Robin Trower (born March 9, 1945 in Catford, England) is a british blues rock guitarist who achieved success with Procol Harum during the 1960's, and then again as the leader of his own power trio. Perhaps Trower's most famous album is Bridge Of Sighs (1974). This album, along with his first (Twice Removed From Yesterday) and third (For Earth Below) solo albums, was produced by his former Procol Harum band mate, organist Matthew Fisher.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bridge Of Sighs - (6:44) - 4,180 plays
- Day of the Eagle - (5:21) - 2,957 plays
- Bridge Of Sighs - 2007 Digital Remaster - (5:02) - 2,561 plays
- Too Rolling Stoned - (10:26) - 2,602 plays
- Lady Love - (2:58) - 1,645 plays
- Too Rolling Stoned - 2007 Digital Remaster - (7:32) - 1,287 plays
- Little Bit of Sympathy - (5:47) - 1,524 plays
- Daydream - (7:43) - 1,475 plays
- Day Of The Eagle - 2007 Digital Remaster - (5:03) - 1,189 plays
- In This Place - (4:30) - 1,265 plays