1,379 Shouts - 12,095,141 Scrobbles
Robin Charles Thicke (born March 10, 1977 in Los Angeles, California) is a Grammy award winning American R&B singer-songwriter, producer and actor signed to Pharrell's Star Trak label. The son of actor Alan Thicke released his debut album A Beautiful World in 2003. He has gone on to release 2006's The Evolution of Robin Thicke, 2008's Something Else, 2009's Sex Therapy, 2011's Love After War and 2013's Blurred Lines. He is married to actress Paula Patton, and they have a son Julian Fuego, born in April of 2010.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blurred Lines - (4:23) - 437,275 plays
- Blurred Lines - Physical Version - (4:24) - 47,492 plays
- Give It 2 U - (3:50) - 40,756 plays
- Blurred Lines (feat. T.I. & Pharrell) - (4:32) - 85,309 plays
- Get Her Back - (3:33) - 26,441 plays
- Lost Without U - (4:14) - 26,868 plays
- Feel Good - (3:28) - 29,029 plays
- Sex Therapy - (4:35) - 13,942 plays
- Take It Easy on Me - (3:48) - 15,399 plays
- Get in My Way - (3:11) - 12,904 plays