1,379 Shouts - 12,133,255 Scrobbles
Robin Charles Thicke (born March 10, 1977 in Los Angeles, California) is a Grammy award winning American R&B singer-songwriter, producer and actor signed to Pharrell's Star Trak label. The son of actor Alan Thicke released his debut album A Beautiful World in 2003. He has gone on to release 2006's The Evolution of Robin Thicke, 2008's Something Else, 2009's Sex Therapy, 2011's Love After War and 2013's Blurred Lines. He is married to actress Paula Patton, and they have a son Julian Fuego, born in April of 2010.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blurred Lines - (4:23) - 398,312 plays
- Get Her Back - (3:33) - 45,206 plays
- Give It 2 U - (3:50) - 35,815 plays
- Blurred Lines (feat. T.I. & Pharrell) - (4:32) - 71,234 plays
- Lost Without U - (4:14) - 26,154 plays
- Blurred Lines - Physical Version - (4:24) - 27,989 plays
- Feel Good - (3:28) - 23,434 plays
- Sex Therapy - (4:35) - 13,725 plays
- Teach U a Lesson - (4:28) - 9,296 plays
- Take It Easy on Me - (3:48) - 13,017 plays