1,333 Shouts - 11,285,441 Scrobbles
Robin Charles Thicke (born March 10, 1977 in Los Angeles, California) is a Grammy award winning American R&B singer-songwriter, producer and actor signed to Pharrell's Star Trak label. The son of actor Alan Thicke released his debut album A Beautiful World in 2003. He has gone on to release 2006's The Evolution of Robin Thicke, 2008's Something Else, 2009's Sex Therapy, 2011's Love After War and 2013's Blurred Lines. He is married to actress Paula Patton, and they have a son Julian Fuego, born in April of 2010.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blurred Lines - (4:21) - 725,106 plays
- Give It 2 U - (3:50) - 102,075 plays
- Blurred Lines (feat. T.I. & Pharrell) - (4:32) - 175,743 plays
- Blurred Lines - Physical Version - (4:24) - 50,019 plays
- LyricsI'm lost without you
Can't help myself
How does it feel?
To know that I love you baby
I'm lost without you
- Feel Good - (3:28) - 37,838 plays
- Take It Easy on Me - (3:48) - 34,427 plays
- Ooo La La - (4:38) - 25,360 plays
- Get in My Way - (3:11) - 23,612 plays
- Give It 2 U (feat. Kendrick Lamar) - (5:13) - 48,601 plays