392 Shouts - 150,627 Scrobbles
Robin Sparkles (real name Robin Scherbatsky) was a one hit wonder in Canada in the 90s (the 80s didn't come to Canada 'til like '93) with her song "Let's Go To The Mall". She often toured malls in Canada singing her hit song. She attempted to follow up on the success of "Let's Go To The Mall" with a more artistic exercise in classic balladry, which came in the form of "Sandcastles In The Sand". The song featured fellow teenage popstar Tiffany, whereas the music video saw a cameo from 'Growing Pains' star Alan Thicke.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsLet's go to the mall, everybody!
Come on Jessica, come on Tori,
Let's go to the mall, you won't be sorry
Put on your jelly bracelets
And your cool graffiti coat
- Sandcastles In The Sand - (3:40) - 1,414 plays
- Let’s go to the mall - (3:15) - 625 plays
- Let's Go To The Mall' (full version). - (3:18) - 232 plays
- Let's Go to the Mall (From How I Met Your Mother) - (3:16) - 865 plays
- Lets Go To The Mall - (3:14) - 136 plays
- sandcastles in the sand (from how i met your mother) - (3:33) - 161 plays
- Let's All Go To The Mall - (3:15) - 55 plays
- Sandcastles In the Sand (From "How I Met Your Mother") - (0:30) - 53 plays
- P.S. I Love You - (2:38) - 70 plays