1 Shouts - 16,014 Scrobbles
Robin Rogers is an American blues singer. Music has been Robin Rogers' consuming passion ever since her days as a teenaged street singer.
In the mid-nineties she got involved with the Charlotte Blues Society. Shortly after that, she met and married fellow musician and Blues lover, Tony Rogers. They performed as an acoustic duo, with Tony playing guitar/dobro and Robin on harmonica and percussion.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsDon't it make you wanna cry
Don't it make you wanna Moan
Don't it make you wanna pack up all your pain
and run away from home?
Hoe...Thats a heavy hurting heartache
- LyricsLet me love you, let me show you
It's going to be better the second time around
I've got real intentions baby and I can't slow down.
Our loves been tested and even been suggested
We ought to walk away leave it alone.
Viola, Viola, you laid your young life down.
From Selma to heaven, 3 Ks took you out.
Color blind angel battled bigotry.
Viola, Viola lives on in history.
- Dark Love - (5:02) - 57 plays
- Hittin' On Nothin' - (1:00) - 92 plays
- Don't Walk Away Run - (1:00) - 50 plays
- Treat Me Right - (2:18) - 37 plays
- You Don't Know - (4:53) - 33 plays
- Ocean of Tears - (4:47) - 30 plays
- Need Your Love So Bad - (3:09) - 31 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online