1 Shouts - 12,113 Scrobbles
Robin Rogers is an American blues singer. Music has been Robin Rogers' consuming passion ever since her days as a teenaged street singer.
In the mid-nineties she got involved with the Charlotte Blues Society. Shortly after that, she met and married fellow musician and Blues lover, Tony Rogers. They performed as an acoustic duo, with Tony playing guitar/dobro and Robin on harmonica and percussion.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsDon't it make you wanna cry
Don't it make you wanna Moan
Don't it make you wanna pack up all your pain
and run away from home?
Hoe...Thats a heavy hurting heartache
- Dark Love - (5:02) - 124 plays
Viola, Viola, you laid your young life down.
From Selma to heaven, 3 Ks took you out.
Color blind angel battled bigotry.
Viola, Viola lives on in history.
- Treat Me Right - (2:18) - 86 plays
- Ain't No Use - (3:44) - 85 plays
- Don't Leave Poor Me - (2:53) - 59 plays
- Can You Hear Me Now - (4:19) - 56 plays
- Nobody Stays - (3:34) - 66 plays
- Second Time Around - (3:22) - 73 plays
- Nobody's Gonna Hurt You - (2:48) - 52 plays