1 Shouts - 14,169 Scrobbles
Robin Rogers is an American blues singer. Music has been Robin Rogers' consuming passion ever since her days as a teenaged street singer.
In the mid-nineties she got involved with the Charlotte Blues Society. Shortly after that, she met and married fellow musician and Blues lover, Tony Rogers. They performed as an acoustic duo, with Tony playing guitar/dobro and Robin on harmonica and percussion.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Moan - (4:29) - 124 plays
- Color-Blind Angel - (5:14) - 64 plays
- Second Time Around - (3:22) - 65 plays
- Treat Me Right - (2:18) - 56 plays
- Dark Love - (5:02) - 48 plays
- Ain't No Use - (3:44) - 72 plays
- Don't Walk Away Run - (1:00) - 28 plays
- Don't Leave Poor Me - (2:53) - 21 plays
- Ocean of Tears - (4:47) - 23 plays
- Baby Bye-Bye - (1:00) - 106 plays