1 Shouts - 14,842 Scrobbles
Robin Rogers is an American blues singer. Music has been Robin Rogers' consuming passion ever since her days as a teenaged street singer.
In the mid-nineties she got involved with the Charlotte Blues Society. Shortly after that, she met and married fellow musician and Blues lover, Tony Rogers. They performed as an acoustic duo, with Tony playing guitar/dobro and Robin on harmonica and percussion.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Second Time Around - (3:22) - 126 plays
- Moan - (4:29) - 116 plays
- Color-Blind Angel - (5:14) - 47 plays
- Dark Love - (5:02) - 40 plays
- Don't Walk Away Run - (1:00) - 37 plays
- Baby Bye-Bye - (1:00) - 104 plays
- What We Are Worth - (3:36) - 24 plays
- Treat Me Right - (2:18) - 32 plays
- Ocean of Tears - (4:47) - 26 plays
- Yesterday's Blues - (3:49) - 19 plays