1 Shouts - 14,628 Scrobbles
Robin Rogers is an American blues singer. Music has been Robin Rogers' consuming passion ever since her days as a teenaged street singer.
In the mid-nineties she got involved with the Charlotte Blues Society. Shortly after that, she met and married fellow musician and Blues lover, Tony Rogers. They performed as an acoustic duo, with Tony playing guitar/dobro and Robin on harmonica and percussion.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsLet me love you, let me show you
It's going to be better the second time around
I've got real intentions baby and I can't slow down.
Our loves been tested and even been suggested
We ought to walk away leave it alone.
- Moan - (4:29) - 116 plays
- Color-Blind Angel - (5:14) - 47 plays
- Dark Love - (5:02) - 40 plays
- Don't Walk Away Run - (1:00) - 37 plays
- Baby Bye-Bye - (1:00) - 104 plays
- What We Are Worth - (3:36) - 24 plays
- Treat Me Right - (2:18) - 32 plays
- Ocean of Tears - (4:47) - 26 plays
- Yesterday's Blues - (3:49) - 19 plays