4 Shouts - 32,673 Scrobbles
Robin Holcomb’s perspective on her art has been forged by rich and varied musical experiences, from her development of an individual solo piano style to her work with chamber ensembles, Indonesian gamelans, improvising orchestras and musical theater. Having lived in the deep South, on the West Coast and in New York City, her surroundings have also played a key role in her musical development. Equally influenced by popular, folk, contemporary classical and avant-garde music, Holcomb is the rare artist who synthesizes all of these seemingly disparate elements into something truly her own.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dead Horse - (2:54) - 876 plays
- Ye Mariners All - (4:24) - 114 plays
- Nine Lives - (4:26) - 37 plays
- The American Rhine - (3:19) - 25 plays
- Deliver Me - (6:28) - 21 plays
- So Straight And Slow - (4:34) - 26 plays
- Yr Mother Called Them Farmhouses - (3:13) - 37 plays
- I've Got Blood In My Eyes For You - (5:20) - 25 plays
- Electrical Storm - (3:45) - 16 plays
- The Impulse - (2:46) - 30 plays