0 Shouts - 51,901 Scrobbles
In a small white room with a blue door tucked away in a leafy corner of Hackney, Robin makes music.Read More...
Inspired by the timeless work of Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen, and Ani Difranco amongst many others, he colours in his songs about love and life with guitar, banjo, ukulele, mandolin, piano, double bass, organ, percussion toys, and any other instuments he can afford and fit into his little studio.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- These Days - 6,250 plays
- Your Man - 3,308 plays
- The Last Time I Saw David - 3,120 plays
- I Love Leonard Cohen - 2,462 plays
- The Finchley Waltz - 2,810 plays
- Every Waking Hour - 2,901 plays
- Somewhere - 2,986 plays
- Women - 2,713 plays
- Only The Missile - 2,557 plays
- Swan Song - 2,430 plays