0 Shouts - 51,173 Scrobbles
In a small white room with a blue door tucked away in a leafy corner of Hackney, Robin makes music.Read More...
Inspired by the timeless work of Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen, and Ani Difranco amongst many others, he colours in his songs about love and life with guitar, banjo, ukulele, mandolin, piano, double bass, organ, percussion toys, and any other instuments he can afford and fit into his little studio.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- These Days - 6,163 plays
- Your Man - 3,280 plays
- The Last Time I Saw David - 3,097 plays
- I Love Leonard Cohen - 2,415 plays
- The Finchley Waltz - 2,760 plays
- Every Waking Hour - 2,865 plays
- Somewhere - 2,966 plays
- Women - 2,697 plays
- Only The Missile - 2,540 plays
- Swan Song - 2,415 plays