0 Shouts - 53,059 Scrobbles
In a small white room with a blue door tucked away in a leafy corner of Hackney, Robin makes music.Read More...
Inspired by the timeless work of Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen, and Ani Difranco amongst many others, he colours in his songs about love and life with guitar, banjo, ukulele, mandolin, piano, double bass, organ, percussion toys, and any other instuments he can afford and fit into his little studio.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- These Days - 6,300 plays
- Your Man - 3,332 plays
- The Last Time I Saw David - 3,145 plays
- I Love Leonard Cohen - 2,512 plays
- The Finchley Waltz - 2,863 plays
- Every Waking Hour - 2,995 plays
- Somewhere - 3,074 plays
- Women - 2,740 plays
- Only The Missile - 2,599 plays
- Swan Song - 2,449 plays