16 Shouts - 13,174 Scrobbles
In a small white room with a blue door tucked away in a leafy corner of Hackney, Robin makes music. Inspired by the timeless work of Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen, and Ani Difranco amongst many others, he colours in his songs about love and life with guitar, banjo, ukulele, mandolin, piano, double bass, organ, percussion toys, and any other instuments he can afford and fit into his little studio. His music has been described as ‘gently experimental nu-folk’ and compared to Leonard Cohen...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- These Days - (3:53) - 132 plays
- I Love Leonard Cohen - (3:42) - 49 plays
- Till Dawn - (3:48) - 53 plays
- Your Man - (3:40) - 34 plays
- The Finchley Waltz - (3:57) - 31 plays
- Women - (3:21) - 27 plays
- Every Waking Hour - (4:45) - 36 plays
- Somewhere - (3:04) - 33 plays
- The Last Time I Saw David - (3:44) - 26 plays
- More Than Today - (3:18) - 36 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online