0 Shouts - 52,591 Scrobbles
In a small white room with a blue door tucked away in a leafy corner of Hackney, Robin makes music.Read More...
Inspired by the timeless work of Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen, and Ani Difranco amongst many others, he colours in his songs about love and life with guitar, banjo, ukulele, mandolin, piano, double bass, organ, percussion toys, and any other instuments he can afford and fit into his little studio.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- These Days - 6,286 plays
- Your Man - 3,323 plays
- The Last Time I Saw David - 3,135 plays
- I Love Leonard Cohen - 2,487 plays
- The Finchley Waltz - 2,846 plays
- Every Waking Hour - 2,954 plays
- Somewhere - 3,038 plays
- Women - 2,728 plays
- Only The Missile - 2,582 plays
- Swan Song - 2,441 plays