0 Shouts - 51,372 Scrobbles
In a small white room with a blue door tucked away in a leafy corner of Hackney, Robin makes music.Read More...
Inspired by the timeless work of Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen, and Ani Difranco amongst many others, he colours in his songs about love and life with guitar, banjo, ukulele, mandolin, piano, double bass, organ, percussion toys, and any other instuments he can afford and fit into his little studio.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- These Days - 6,190 plays
- Your Man - 3,286 plays
- The Last Time I Saw David - 3,102 plays
- I Love Leonard Cohen - 2,430 plays
- The Finchley Waltz - 2,781 plays
- Every Waking Hour - 2,876 plays
- Somewhere - 2,960 plays
- Women - 2,704 plays
- Only The Missile - 2,548 plays
- Swan Song - 2,421 plays