0 Shouts - 51,796 Scrobbles
In a small white room with a blue door tucked away in a leafy corner of Hackney, Robin makes music.Read More...
Inspired by the timeless work of Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen, and Ani Difranco amongst many others, he colours in his songs about love and life with guitar, banjo, ukulele, mandolin, piano, double bass, organ, percussion toys, and any other instuments he can afford and fit into his little studio.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- These Days - 6,243 plays
- Your Man - 3,305 plays
- The Last Time I Saw David - 3,118 plays
- I Love Leonard Cohen - 2,454 plays
- The Finchley Waltz - 2,804 plays
- Every Waking Hour - 2,899 plays
- Somewhere - 2,976 plays
- Women - 2,711 plays
- Only The Missile - 2,556 plays
- Swan Song - 2,429 plays