0 Shouts - 52,164 Scrobbles
In a small white room with a blue door tucked away in a leafy corner of Hackney, Robin makes music.Read More...
Inspired by the timeless work of Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen, and Ani Difranco amongst many others, he colours in his songs about love and life with guitar, banjo, ukulele, mandolin, piano, double bass, organ, percussion toys, and any other instuments he can afford and fit into his little studio.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- These Days - 6,269 plays
- Your Man - 3,314 plays
- The Last Time I Saw David - 3,125 plays
- I Love Leonard Cohen - 2,473 plays
- The Finchley Waltz - 2,829 plays
- Every Waking Hour - 2,918 plays
- Somewhere - 3,002 plays
- Women - 2,718 plays
- Only The Missile - 2,563 plays
- Swan Song - 2,433 plays