0 Shouts - 53,319 Scrobbles
In a small white room with a blue door tucked away in a leafy corner of Hackney, Robin makes music.Read More...
Inspired by the timeless work of Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen, and Ani Difranco amongst many others, he colours in his songs about love and life with guitar, banjo, ukulele, mandolin, piano, double bass, organ, percussion toys, and any other instuments he can afford and fit into his little studio.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- These Days - 6,312 plays
- Your Man - 3,337 plays
- The Last Time I Saw David - 3,148 plays
- I Love Leonard Cohen - 2,518 plays
- The Finchley Waltz - 2,872 plays
- Every Waking Hour - 3,021 plays
- Somewhere - 3,103 plays
- Women - 2,742 plays
- Only The Missile - 2,603 plays
- Swan Song - 2,451 plays