0 Shouts - 52,319 Scrobbles
In a small white room with a blue door tucked away in a leafy corner of Hackney, Robin makes music.Read More...
Inspired by the timeless work of Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen, and Ani Difranco amongst many others, he colours in his songs about love and life with guitar, banjo, ukulele, mandolin, piano, double bass, organ, percussion toys, and any other instuments he can afford and fit into his little studio.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- These Days - 6,274 plays
- Your Man - 3,316 plays
- The Last Time I Saw David - 3,128 plays
- I Love Leonard Cohen - 2,477 plays
- The Finchley Waltz - 2,833 plays
- Every Waking Hour - 2,932 plays
- Somewhere - 3,016 plays
- Women - 2,721 plays
- Only The Missile - 2,570 plays
- Swan Song - 2,434 plays