0 Shouts - 53,875 Scrobbles
In a small white room with a blue door tucked away in a leafy corner of Hackney, Robin makes music.Read More...
Inspired by the timeless work of Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen, and Ani Difranco amongst many others, he colours in his songs about love and life with guitar, banjo, ukulele, mandolin, piano, double bass, organ, percussion toys, and any other instuments he can afford and fit into his little studio.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- These Days - 6,340 plays
- Your Man - 3,349 plays
- The Last Time I Saw David - 3,159 plays
- I Love Leonard Cohen - 2,534 plays
- The Finchley Waltz - 2,890 plays
- Every Waking Hour - 3,083 plays
- Somewhere - 3,156 plays
- Women - 2,753 plays
- Only The Missile - 2,613 plays
- Swan Song - 2,463 plays