0 Shouts - 53,410 Scrobbles
In a small white room with a blue door tucked away in a leafy corner of Hackney, Robin makes music.Read More...
Inspired by the timeless work of Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen, and Ani Difranco amongst many others, he colours in his songs about love and life with guitar, banjo, ukulele, mandolin, piano, double bass, organ, percussion toys, and any other instuments he can afford and fit into his little studio.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- These Days - 6,317 plays
- Your Man - 3,338 plays
- The Last Time I Saw David - 3,150 plays
- I Love Leonard Cohen - 2,520 plays
- The Finchley Waltz - 2,874 plays
- Every Waking Hour - 3,034 plays
- Somewhere - 3,112 plays
- Women - 2,744 plays
- Only The Missile - 2,604 plays
- Swan Song - 2,453 plays