0 Shouts - 51,585 Scrobbles
In a small white room with a blue door tucked away in a leafy corner of Hackney, Robin makes music.Read More...
Inspired by the timeless work of Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen, and Ani Difranco amongst many others, he colours in his songs about love and life with guitar, banjo, ukulele, mandolin, piano, double bass, organ, percussion toys, and any other instuments he can afford and fit into his little studio.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- These Days - 6,216 plays
- Your Man - 3,295 plays
- The Last Time I Saw David - 3,111 plays
- I Love Leonard Cohen - 2,447 plays
- The Finchley Waltz - 2,795 plays
- Every Waking Hour - 2,889 plays
- Somewhere - 2,969 plays
- Women - 2,709 plays
- Only The Missile - 2,554 plays
- Swan Song - 2,425 plays