0 Shouts - 52,897 Scrobbles
In a small white room with a blue door tucked away in a leafy corner of Hackney, Robin makes music.Read More...
Inspired by the timeless work of Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen, and Ani Difranco amongst many others, he colours in his songs about love and life with guitar, banjo, ukulele, mandolin, piano, double bass, organ, percussion toys, and any other instuments he can afford and fit into his little studio.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- These Days - 6,294 plays
- Your Man - 3,330 plays
- The Last Time I Saw David - 3,143 plays
- I Love Leonard Cohen - 2,497 plays
- The Finchley Waltz - 2,860 plays
- Every Waking Hour - 2,973 plays
- Somewhere - 3,057 plays
- Women - 2,737 plays
- Only The Missile - 2,588 plays
- Swan Song - 2,447 plays