0 Shouts - 51,159 Scrobbles
In a small white room with a blue door tucked away in a leafy corner of Hackney, Robin makes music.Read More...
Inspired by the timeless work of Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen, and Ani Difranco amongst many others, he colours in his songs about love and life with guitar, banjo, ukulele, mandolin, piano, double bass, organ, percussion toys, and any other instuments he can afford and fit into his little studio.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- These Days - 6,164 plays
- Your Man - 3,278 plays
- The Last Time I Saw David - 3,095 plays
- I Love Leonard Cohen - 2,420 plays
- The Finchley Waltz - 2,765 plays
- Every Waking Hour - 2,864 plays
- Somewhere - 2,956 plays
- Women - 2,697 plays
- Only the Missile - 2,539 plays
- Swan Song - 2,415 plays