2 Shouts - 8,389 Scrobbles
Robin George has worked with many more artists and projects than most realise, and during the ‘80s he built up a name for himself as a guitar player, musician, producer, songwriter and solo artist. Born and raised in Wolverhampton, England, Robin began playing guitar at an early age. A plastic Beatles’ guitar Christmas present from his mom and dad set him on his way when he was eight years old, then his mum, recognising his talent, bought him an acoustic guitar which he later swapped for his first electric guitar, a Watkin’s Rapier 33.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Heartline - (3:46) - 232 plays
- Showdown - (3:10) - 29 plays
- Spy - (3:53) - 24 plays
- Hit List - (3:21) - 18 plays
- Shoot on Sight - (3:23) - 15 plays
- Don't Turn Away - (3:57) - 19 plays
- No News Is Good News - (3:25) - 14 plays
- Stolen from My Heart - (4:23) - 15 plays
- Shout - (3:30) - 12 plays
- French Kisses - (3:57) - 11 plays