Robert Peterson and Robert Greenwood are the two ROBERTS.
Louisiana sound artist Peterson explores pedestrian ritual, sound as medicine and education as performance. Greenwood is part of Distro Projects, a multimedia label and transient cooperative project space which hosts, documents and archives the activities of ‘miscreant artists’. He describes what he does as “informal aesthetic exercises in environment building and rethinking locality”.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Jeriquoi Yah Wangettik Mnuutah - (4:04) - 214 plays
- In A Field, Listening To The Light - (4:04) - 27 plays
- Hey Joe - (0:40) - 17 plays
- Jūlija naktis (prod. NiklāvZ) - (3:07) - 10 plays
- Vēlu vakaros - (2:48) - 2 plays
- Po Jakiego - (2:56) - 2 plays
- space travels - (4:54) - 2 plays
- What-Cha-Call-'Em Blues - (2:31) - 1 plays
- Surreality - (3:33) - 1 plays
- Tad,kad Liepāja dzriksteļo - (3:15) - 1 plays