593 Shouts - 2,048,275 Scrobbles
Roberto Carlos (born April 19, 1943 in Cachoeiro de Itapemirim, Espírito Santo, Brazil) initiated a major revolution of customs in Brazil in the '60s. Reaching success in a period coinciding with the youth movement started by the The Beatles that was taking over the world, Carlos was the leader of jovem guarda ("Young Guard") . He led the TV show that became a generic denomination of a musical style and what was a definitive change of face to the Brazilian phonographic market and of the very art of marketing itself (with the advent of an aggressive merchandising of the JG's top figures...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Detalhes - (5:03) - 2,265 plays
- Amigo - (3:27) - 1,660 plays
- Amada Amante - (4:19) - 1,329 plays
- As Curvas Da Estrada De Santos - (4:12) - 1,605 plays
- Lady Laura - (4:01) - 1,210 plays
- El Gato Que Está Triste Y Azul (Un Gato Nel Blu) - (3:51) - 1,039 plays
- Por isso Corro demais - (2:57) - 1,289 plays
- Quero Que Vá Tudo Pro Inferno - (3:41) - 913 plays
- Cama y Mesa - (3:19) - 1,270 plays
- O calhambeque - (3:14) - 821 plays