12 Shouts - 47,343 Scrobbles
The German electronic artist Robert Schroeder composes, produces and publishes electronic music since 1979. At that time he was discovered and promoted by electronics pioneer Klaus Schulze. Till this day he released numerous solo CDs. Schroeder's music spectrum reaches from electronics, ambient, chill-out, trip-hop to rock and classical. Electronic music in the widest sense is the musical style of this artist who has his roots in the music of Klaus Schulze, Can and Pink Floyd.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wafer - (3:42) - 24 plays
- Rhythm Dancer - (5:54) - 23 plays
- frozen breath of life - (4:25) - 23 plays
- Harmonic Ascendant - (1:29) - 17 plays
- Computer Voice - (12:33) - 17 plays
- Moments - (5:03) - 16 plays
- The Turn Of A Dream - (7:49) - 14 plays
- In Orbit - (6:10) - 16 plays
- The Message - (18:10) - 12 plays
- Back To The Earth - (4:37) - 15 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online