77 Shouts - 678,785 Scrobbles
Robert Hood makes minimal Detroit techno with an emphasis on soul and experimentation over flash and popularity. Having recorded for Metroplex, as well as the Austrian Cheap label and Jeff Mills' Axis label, Hood also owns and operates the M-Plant imprint (including the two sub-labels DRAMA and Duet) through which he has released the bulk of his solo material.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Untitled 4 - (3:50) - 2,710 plays
- The Pace - (9:44) - 1,703 plays
- Motor City - (7:05) - 1,267 plays
- Drive (The Age of Automation) - (5:55) - 1,257 plays
- Unix - (3:17) - 1,110 plays
- Minus - (5:22) - 982 plays
- The Greatest Dancer - (4:44) - 935 plays
- Dancer - (7:03) - 942 plays
- The Exodos - (5:54) - 787 plays
- One Touch - (4:03) - 754 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online