77 Shouts - 693,416 Scrobbles
Robert Hood makes minimal Detroit techno with an emphasis on soul and experimentation over flash and popularity. Having recorded for Metroplex, as well as the Austrian Cheap label and Jeff Mills' Axis label, Hood also owns and operates the M-Plant imprint (including the two sub-labels DRAMA and Duet) through which he has released the bulk of his solo material.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Untitled 4 - (3:50) - 4,314 plays
- The Pace - (9:44) - 1,579 plays
- Drive (The Age of Automation) - (5:55) - 1,220 plays
- Motor City - (7:05) - 1,151 plays
- Unix - (3:17) - 1,048 plays
- The Greatest Dancer - (4:44) - 977 plays
- Minus - (5:22) - 990 plays
- Dancer - (7:03) - 806 plays
- The Exodos - (5:54) - 690 plays
- Museum - (5:15) - 716 plays