77 Shouts - 633,432 Scrobbles
Robert Hood makes minimal Detroit techno with an emphasis on soul and experimentation over flash and popularity. Having recorded for Metroplex, as well as the Austrian Cheap label and Jeff Mills' Axis label, Hood also owns and operates the M-Plant imprint (including the two sub-labels Drama and Duet) through which he has released the bulk of his solo material.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Pace - (9:44) - 1,501 plays
- Motor City - (7:05) - 1,433 plays
- Drive (The Age of Automation) - (5:55) - 1,176 plays
- Unix - (3:17) - 979 plays
- The Exodos - (5:54) - 934 plays
- Better Life - (7:16) - 816 plays
- Black Technician - (10:56) - 791 plays
- One Touch - (4:03) - 800 plays
- Museum - (5:15) - 778 plays
- Minus - (5:22) - 758 plays