76 Shouts - 621,454 Scrobbles
Robert Hood makes minimal Detroit techno with an emphasis on soul and experimentation over flash and popularity. Having recorded for Metroplex, as well as the Austrian Cheap label and Jeff Mills' Axis label, Hood also owns and operates the M-Plant imprint (including the two sub-labels Drama and Duet) through which he has released the bulk of his solo material.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Pace - (9:44) - 1,646 plays
- Motor City - (7:05) - 1,405 plays
- Drive (The Age of Automation) - (5:55) - 1,253 plays
- The Exodos - (5:54) - 945 plays
- Unix - (3:17) - 1,003 plays
- Black Technician - (10:56) - 838 plays
- Better Life - (7:16) - 861 plays
- Hate Transmissions - (10:16) - 704 plays
- One Touch - (4:03) - 780 plays
- Museum - (5:15) - 750 plays