63 Shouts - 529,921 Scrobbles
Robert Hood makes minimal Detroit techno with an emphasis on soul and experimentation over flash and popularity. Having recorded for Metroplex, as well as the Austrian Cheap label and Jeff Mills' Axis label, Hood also owns and operates the M-Plant imprint (including the two sub-labels Drama and Duet) through which he has released the bulk of his solo material.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Motor City - (7:05) - 3,803 plays
- The Exodos - (5:54) - 3,441 plays
- Black Technician - (10:56) - 3,182 plays
- The Pace - (9:44) - 2,766 plays
- Better Life - (7:16) - 2,906 plays
- Drive (The Age of Automation) - (5:55) - 3,013 plays
- The Wheel - (5:04) - 2,498 plays
- Learning - (4:09) - 2,143 plays
- Torque One - (6:17) - 2,298 plays
- Hate Transmissions - (10:16) - 2,207 plays