78 Shouts - 650,441 Scrobbles
Robert Hood makes minimal Detroit techno with an emphasis on soul and experimentation over flash and popularity. Having recorded for Metroplex, as well as the Austrian Cheap label and Jeff Mills' Axis label, Hood also owns and operates the M-Plant imprint (including the two sub-labels Drama and Duet) through which he has released the bulk of his solo material.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Pace - (9:44) - 1,414 plays
- Motor City - (7:05) - 1,402 plays
- Drive (The Age of Automation) - (5:55) - 1,218 plays
- Unix - (3:17) - 911 plays
- The Exodos - (5:54) - 898 plays
- Better Life - (7:16) - 741 plays
- Museum - (5:15) - 746 plays
- Dancer - (7:03) - 848 plays
- Black Technician - (10:56) - 762 plays
- One Touch - (4:03) - 744 plays