73 Shouts - 577,460 Scrobbles
Robert Hood makes minimal Detroit techno with an emphasis on soul and experimentation over flash and popularity. Having recorded for Metroplex, as well as the Austrian Cheap label and Jeff Mills' Axis label, Hood also owns and operates the M-Plant imprint (including the two sub-labels Drama and Duet) through which he has released the bulk of his solo material.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Pace - (9:44) - 1,902 plays
- Motor City - (7:05) - 1,785 plays
- Drive (The Age of Automation) - (5:55) - 1,735 plays
- The Exodos - (5:54) - 1,402 plays
- Black Technician - (10:56) - 1,326 plays
- Better Life - (7:16) - 1,217 plays
- Unix - (3:17) - 1,203 plays
- The Wheel - (5:04) - 987 plays
- Hate Transmissions - (10:16) - 1,085 plays
- Torque One - (6:17) - 955 plays