74 Shouts - 593,638 Scrobbles
Robert Hood makes minimal Detroit techno with an emphasis on soul and experimentation over flash and popularity. Having recorded for Metroplex, as well as the Austrian Cheap label and Jeff Mills' Axis label, Hood also owns and operates the M-Plant imprint (including the two sub-labels Drama and Duet) through which he has released the bulk of his solo material.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Pace - (9:44) - 1,857 plays
- Motor City - (7:05) - 1,562 plays
- Drive (The Age of Automation) - (5:55) - 1,420 plays
- The Exodos - (5:54) - 1,219 plays
- Black Technician - (10:56) - 1,055 plays
- Unix - (3:17) - 1,156 plays
- Better Life - (7:16) - 1,045 plays
- Hate Transmissions - (10:16) - 906 plays
- Museum - (5:15) - 909 plays
- The Wheel - (5:04) - 871 plays