7 Shouts - 13,920 Scrobbles
In 1979 Robert Hazard recorded a demo of the song "Girls Just Want To Have Fun". Which was later re-recorded by Cyndi Lauper, who made the song a hit in 1984. This was followed in 1981 by demos of the songs "Escalator of Life" and "Change Reaction". These two songs received extensive radio airplay in Philadelphia. Around this time, Kurt Loder from Rolling Stone magazine chanced upon a performance by Robert Hazard and the Heroes at a Philadelphia club. Loder was so impressed by the band's show that he wrote a full page article about them in the November 1981 issue of Rolling Stone.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Escalator of Life - (4:42) - 638 plays
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - (3:48) - 80 plays
- Girls Just Want to Have Fun - (3:03) - 35 plays
- The Cool Life - 8 plays
- Fire on Fire - 9 plays
- Hard Hearted - 7 plays
- Interplanetary Private Eye - 8 plays
- Boys Just Want to Have Sex (Bombs Away Edit) - (3:32) - 7 plays
- Escalator Of Life (Remix) - (4:44) - 6 plays
- Change Reaction - 9 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online