3 Shouts - 13,214 Scrobbles
Robert Lee Frost (March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963) was an American poet. His work frequently used themes from rural life in New England, using the setting to examine complex social and philosophical themes. A popular and often-quoted poet, Frost was honored frequently during his lifetime, receiving four Pulitzer Prizes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Road Not Taken - (1:02) - 265 plays
- Birches - (3:01) - 70 plays
- The Gift Outright - (0:53) - 29 plays
- The Pasture - (0:29) - 32 plays
- Mowing - (0:54) - 22 plays
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening - (0:48) - 58 plays
- After Apple-Picking - (1:56) - 21 plays
- Mending Wall - (2:14) - 13 plays
- West-Running Brook - (4:20) - 12 plays
- Frost - Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening - (0:53) - 23 plays