78 Shouts - 1,608,269 Scrobbles
Robert Cray (born August 1, 1953, Columbus, Georgia) is an American blues guitarist and singer. A five-time Grammy Award winner, he has led his own band (The Robert Cray Band), as well as an acclaimed solo career. In 2011, Cray was inducted to the Blues Hall of Fame. While Cray was among artists such as Stevie Ray Vaughan and George Thorogood who got wider radio airplay and regular MTV video exposure during the late 1980s, he started playing guitar in his early teens.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Smoking Gun - (3:58) - 2,627 plays
- Poor Johnny - (5:00) - 1,984 plays
- Blues Get Off My Shoulder - (3:14) - 1,378 plays
- Worry - (4:25) - 1,351 plays
- Right Next Door (Because of Me) - (4:17) - 1,470 plays
- [Won't Be] Coming Home - (4:52) - 1,355 plays
- A Memo - (4:43) - 1,153 plays
- Nothin' But A Woman - (3:58) - 901 plays
- Side Dish - (3:29) - 939 plays
- I'll Always Remember You - (4:24) - 899 plays