1 Shouts - 7,880 Scrobbles
Robert Cage was born in New Orleans on April 4th 1937. A year later, his family moved to Natchez and from there to Woodville, Mississippi, a small woodsy town forgotten by time (evenby Mississippi standards). Robert's father owned a grocery store and it was there, on the porch, where Robert heard Scott Dunbar play and sing, as well as another performer named Pig. Robert's first guitar was a gift from his mother; it was new, from Sears and Roebuck, and had pictures of red cowboys on a white body.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Liza Jane - (4:10) - 121 plays
- Little Eddie Blues - (3:53) - 72 plays
- Get Outta Here - (4:04) - 39 plays
- Easy Rider - (2:07) - 29 plays
- Goodnight Irene - (3:32) - 17 plays
- Bundle Up And Go - (4:00) - 20 plays
- Instrumental #5 - (3:03) - 14 plays
- Liza Lane - (3:29) - 8 plays
- How Do You Get Your Rolling Done - (3:16) - 9 plays
- Get Out of Here - (4:08) - 5 plays