9 Shouts - 10,636 Scrobbles
1 - Scottish poet and a lyricist.(25 January 1759 – 21 July 1796)
2 - DJ and producer from the Netherlands; birth name Robert Tammens
3 - Guitarist 1 - Robert Burns (25 January 1759 – 21 July 1796) was a Scottish poet and a lyricist. He is widely regarded as the national poet of Scotland, and is celebrated worldwide. He is the best known of the poets who have written in the Scots language, although much of his writing is also in English and a 'light' Scots dialect, accessible to an audience beyond Scotland.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Auld Lange Syne - (2:29) - 219 plays
- Auld Lang Syne - (2:47) - 179 plays
- Auld Lang Syne - Piano Version - (2:31) - 45 plays
- Address To A Haggis - (2:07) - 17 plays
- Auld Sang Lyne - (2:31) - 32 plays
- My Heart's in the Highlands - (1:20) - 12 plays
- Winter: A Dirge [Read by KLH] - 12 plays
- Burns - A Short Biography - (2:14) - 7 plays
- To A Mouse - (2:22) - 9 plays
- My Love is like a Red Red Rose - (0:31) - 6 plays