9 Shouts - 9,577 Scrobbles
1 - Scottish poet and a lyricist.(25 January 1759 – 21 July 1796)
2 - DJ and producer from the Netherlands; birth name Robert Tammens
3 - Guitarist 1 - Robert Burns (25 January 1759 – 21 July 1796) was a Scottish poet and a lyricist. He is widely regarded as the national poet of Scotland, and is celebrated worldwide. He is the best known of the poets who have written in the Scots language, although much of his writing is also in English and a 'light' Scots dialect, accessible to an audience beyond Scotland.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Auld Lang Syne - (2:47) - 91 plays
- My Heart's in the Highlands - (1:20) - 79 plays
- polestar - (4:44) - 17 plays
- A red, red rose - (1:21) - 7 plays
- Ye Jacobites by Name - (2:30) - 6 plays
- Auld Lang Syne (original version) - (2:59) - 4 plays
- Ae fond kiss - (1:23) - 3 plays
- Burns - A Short Biography - (2:14) - 3 plays
- To A Gentleman Who Had Sent The Poet A Newspaper - (1:46) - 2 plays
- Coming Thro' The Rye - (2:57) - 3 plays