21 Shouts - 20,832 Scrobbles
Robert Alan "Robby" Krieger (born January 8, 1946 in Los Angeles, California, United States) is best known as the guitarist for the 60's rock band The Doors. With his unique fingerstyle guitar-playing and excellent bottleneck-technique he is widely considered one of the greatest rock guitarists. Krieger taught himself to play guitar in a private school where his parents sent him after having some troubles in study. At first, he was interested in flamenco, but soon he expanded his playing to jazz, blues and folk.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Little Drummer Boy - (4:26) - 114 plays
- Russian Caravan (Intro) - (3:23) - 63 plays
- Russian Caravan - (10:10) - 55 plays
- Let It Slide - (5:24) - 44 plays
- Event Horizon - (7:19) - 52 plays
- Brain Damage - (3:50) - 41 plays
- Across the Universe - (0:30) - 44 plays
- Wild Child - (4:44) - 39 plays
- Empty Space - (2:08) - 46 plays
- Southern Cross - (4:42) - 41 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online