20 Shouts - 19,755 Scrobbles
Robert Alan "Robby" Krieger (born January 8, 1946 in Los Angeles, California, United States) is best known as the guitarist for the 60's rock band The Doors. With his unique fingerstyle guitar-playing and excellent bottleneck-technique he is widely considered one of the greatest rock guitarists. Krieger taught himself to play guitar in a private school where his parents sent him after having some troubles in study. At first, he was interested in flamenco, but soon he expanded his playing to jazz, blues and folk.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Brain Damage - (3:50) - 131 plays
- Empty Space - (2:08) - 82 plays
- Russian Caravan (Intro) - (3:23) - 82 plays
- Little Drummer Boy - (4:26) - 73 plays
- Across the Universe - (0:30) - 73 plays
- Russian Caravan - (10:10) - 58 plays
- Event Horizon - (7:19) - 44 plays
- Southern Cross - (4:42) - 41 plays
- Let It Slide - (5:24) - 40 plays
- Wild Child - (4:44) - 41 plays