20 Shouts - 19,394 Scrobbles
Robert Alan "Robby" Krieger (born January 8, 1946 in Los Angeles, California, United States) is best known as the guitarist for the 60's rock band The Doors. With his unique fingerstyle guitar-playing and excellent bottleneck-technique he is widely considered one of the greatest rock guitarists. Krieger taught himself to play guitar in a private school where his parents sent him after having some troubles in study. At first, he was interested in flamenco, but soon he expanded his playing to jazz, blues and folk.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Russian Caravan (Intro) - (3:23) - 122 plays
- Empty Space - (2:08) - 80 plays
- Across the Universe - (0:30) - 69 plays
- Little Drummer Boy - (4:26) - 62 plays
- Brain Damage - (3:50) - 99 plays
- Russian Caravan - (10:10) - 54 plays
- Event Horizon - (7:19) - 43 plays
- Southern Cross - (4:42) - 52 plays
- Let It Slide - (5:24) - 40 plays
- Wild Child - (4:44) - 35 plays